Let us balance your skin tone and brighten your day! Our beloved Balance-n-Brighten foundation makes shade matching your skin tone a breeze. Color correcting swirls of multicolored liquid pigments are baked for 24 hours on terracotta tiles, then hand-finished in Italy. The result is weightless, creamy coverage that self-adjusts to leave skin looking even, flawless and beautifully radiant. Baked products are made without additional fillers, so they cover with less product than traditional powders. Infused with antioxidants Centella Asiatica and White Tea Extracts, Balance-n-Brighten gives you luminous perfecting coverage you’ll love!
LAURA’S “BALANCE ON YOUR BRUSH” TIPS:
1. Swirl your brush in to your Baked Balance-n-Brighten compact, then retract the brush to its closed state, and place the cap on. Now, you have your Baked Balance-n-Brighten easily accessible at the gym for quick touch-ups after working out. Plus, there’s no fillers or binders in Baked Balance-n-Brighten, which means your pores won’t become clogged during your workouts, or simply anytime you’re on-the-go!
2. Tighten the barrel of your brush, then dip the brush in to the lightest pigment of your Baked Balance-n-Brighten, then apply under your eyes as concealer.
- Porcelain: Pale skin with rosy undertones (Julianne Moore)
- Fair: Fair skin with neutral undertones (Meryl Streep)
- Light: Light skin with golden undertones (Julia Roberts)
- Medium: Medium skin with neutral undertones (Jennifer Aniston)
- Golden Medium: Medium skin with olive undertones (J. Lo)
- Sand: Deep olive skin with golden undertones (Chrissy Teigen)
- Tan: Medium deep skin with a neutral undertone (Halle Berry)
- Deep: Deep skin with golden undertones (Kerry Washington)
- Toffee: Very deep skin with neutral undertones (Serena Williams)