This primer hydrates and soothes, while preparing skin for smooth, flawless make-up application and long-lasting wear. Infused with Hyaluronic Acid to help condition, Rice Extract and Marine Fennel to help brighten, and Squalane to help soften skin. Free of synthetic fragrance, parabens, phthalates. Cruelty free.
“Would you ever paint a wall without first smoothing out all the holes, crocks, and crevices? Of course not! That’s why I invented Spackle primer — it does the very same for your skin."~Laura Geller
Discover the other Spackle Skin Perfecting Primers:
Original Clear: Natural and invisible, works for everyone!
Mattify: Transparent, non-greasy formula, an oily gal’s best friend.
Timeless Skin Anti-Aging: recommended for mature or dehydrated skin.
How To +
Step 1: Pump one to two shots on the back of your hand.
Step 2: Blend a thin layer onto clean skin before makeup application. For best results, massage product into your skin and allow the formula for about one minute to fully absorb before applying the rest of your makeup.
Step 3: Once absorbed, you can either wear alone or apply and blend your foundation. Viola! You’re all set.
Please Note - Initial priming may require up to 40 pumps (and let the magic begin!)
- Porcelain: Pale skin with rosy undertones (Julianne Moore)
- Fair: Fair skin with neutral undertones (Meryl Streep)
- Light: Light skin with golden undertones (Julia Roberts)
- Medium: Medium skin with neutral undertones (Jennifer Aniston)
- Golden Medium: Medium skin with olive undertones (J. Lo)
- Sand: Deep olive skin with golden undertones (Chrissy Teigen)
- Tan: Medium deep skin with a neutral undertone (Halle Berry)
- Deep: Deep skin with golden undertones (Kerry Washington)
- Toffee: Very deep skin with neutral undertones (Serena Williams)