Baked Body Frosting is for whenever you want to show a little skin, and your skin deserves to be polished to perfection. A moisturizing, silky smooth powder that adds the warmth of bronze, or pearly luminosity, to the body.
Thanks to the build-able coverage, and wet-or-dry application, Baked Body Frosting can smooth on a subtle hint of luminosity, or build up in layers to a satin-sleek radiance. When applied wet, it will give your skin a diamond-like sheen.
Hawaiian Glow Is a sensuous melange of rich tans, creams with swirls luminous pink
Honey Glow will kiss your skin with the sun-warmed radiance of wholesome, golden, natural color
How To +
Apply wet or dry. A single stroke with the dry body puff will give skin a dewy radiance. Add a second or third layer for a more intense glow. You can also lightly wet the puff to get a more dramatic gleam. Apply in smooth strokes wherever you want a sensuous glow.
Remember to take care of your puff. Every now and then, wash it out with anti-bacterial soap, and let it dry overnight.
- Porcelain: Pale skin with rosy undertones (Julianne Moore)
- Fair: Fair skin with neutral undertones (Meryl Streep)
- Light: Light skin with golden undertones (Julia Roberts)
- Medium: Medium skin with neutral undertones (Jennifer Aniston)
- Golden Medium: Medium skin with olive undertones (J. Lo)
- Sand: Deep olive skin with golden undertones (Chrissy Teigen)
- Tan: Medium deep skin with a neutral undertone (Halle Berry)
- Deep: Deep skin with golden undertones (Kerry Washington)
- Toffee: Very deep skin with neutral undertones (Serena Williams)