Posted by Laura on Jan 20,2015
Has your shimmer & shine officially headed south for the winter? Three months of dull skin!? Unacceptable! Get your glow on with these can’t-live-without-it products from the Gals in the Laura Geller Beauty office! What’s on your Winter must-have list? Tell us on Facebook!
Love Me Dew Lip Crayon in Plum Freeze: “No look this season is complete without luscious lips! Plum Freeze (Love Me Dew Lip Crayon) gives me a pop of color as well as ultimate hydration for my dry wintery lips!” –Meg O., Social Media Coordinator
Baked Highlighter in French Vanilla: “Right now I’m actually OBSESSED with French Vanilla Highlighter. It’s like an instant face-lift & cure for the winter blues.” –Jaimie T., Planning & Purchasing Cooridinator
Baked Gelato Vivid Swirl Blush in Guava: “I without-a-doubt have Baked Gelato Blush in Guava in my purse all winter long. Who doesn’t want vibrant peachy-pink cheeks that last when your skin is feeling dull?” – Ela J., Senior Product Development Manager
Baked Body Frosting in Tahitian Glow: “I want to feel tan ALL winter, so I use Baked Body Frosting in Tahitian Glow...ALL winter. It’s buildable, so I can decide how dark I want to go each day.” – Jamie D., Senior Product Development Manager.
Posted by Laura on Dec 12,2014
I am in awe of our Today’s Special Value on QVC! It is full of timeless essentials that go from every day to black tie!
Our Black Tie Affair holiday assortment contains all of the necessary “little black dress” pieces of beauty - all you need to give or get!
This holiday collection truly creates alluring elegance for any occasion! Black Tie Affair features a new Baked blush in a shimmering, berry pink and our most loved low-glow Baked highlighter in sheer beige to add radiance to all your favorite features. A new Baked eyeshadow duo creates the ideal dramatic duo. A sweep of GlamLASH Mascara defines eyes for added impact. Color Enriched Lipstick in a deep pink hue creates a bold pout. Get a complete, party-ready look for face, cheeks, eyes and lips. All packaged with a beautiful, chic black sequined clutch to add that extra bit of sparkle for your holiday soiree!
Thank you to everyone who is tuning in throughout the day. I am so happy you can join me!
Posted by Laura on Dec 08,2014
It's the most wonderful time of the year in the most wonderful city on earth…And we are lucky enough to be here every single day! New York City transforms into a winter wonderland each year with Christmas trees, holiday window displays and amazing lights. Since this is our home, we have created a NYC Holiday 2014 guide with must-see sights & activities!
- Kick off your NYC holiday tour at Radio City Music Hall! Watch the famous Rockettes in their annual and incredible Radio City Christmas Spectacular. With lots of high-kicks and holiday cheer, it's a fun performance for all ages.
-Thousands of people converge on Rockefeller Plaza to visit and snap photos of the awe-inspiring beauty of this 80-foot-tall Christmas tree, beautifully decorated with 45,000 LED lights. We promise it is worth fighting the crowds to see!
- Half the fun of holiday shopping in New York is strolling down Fifth Avenue and gazing at the truly incredible window displays that coincide with this time of the year!
- Let the dancers of the New York City Ballet mesmerize you with their annual performance of George Balanchine's The Nutcracker. The performance runs until January 4th!
- A visit to NYC wouldn’t be complete without making a stop at Serendipity 3! If it’s too cold for you to sample the famous frozen hot chocolate, you can always try their Serendipitous Hot Chocolate or Cinnamon Sticks, an espresso with a cinnamon stirrer!
- During the holidays in Bryant Park more than 100 boutique shops help transform the popular park into a winter wonderland. The Holiday Shops at Bryant Park sell everything from jewelry to food.
- And last but not least, you can always join 1 million people in Times Square to ring in the New Year as the ball drops! (link to Times Square NYE)
If you visit NYC and do any of these activities, we want to see! Snap a pic and tag #LauraGellerHoliday!
Don’t forget to shop our Holiday 2014 collection!
Posted by Laura on Dec 05,2014
Every Friday until the end of December we are bringing our sold-out 25 Shades of Baked palette out of the Laura Geller vault…and giving 12 of our social fans a chance to win them! Our 25 Shades of Baked holiday palette contains 25 gorgeous shades of endless possibility!
Here’s how to enter:
All winners will be announced by January 1, 2015.
Good luck & Happy Holidays Geller Girls!
Posted by Laura on Nov 25,2014
Join the Laura Geller Beauty Team on your favorite social media sites for exclusive access to even more holiday beauty fun! From behind-the-scenes pics to make-up tips, we’ll get you through the holidays looking (and feeling) beautiful! Bonus: you’ll get first access to deals on products AND a sneak-peek at what the holidays look like from New York City (hello, Rockefeller Center tree)!
Facebook - Connect With Us!
Twitter - Tweet Us!
Instagram - See Photos!
Pinterest - Get Inspired!
YouTube - Watch Videos!
Make sure we meet you too...Share your Laura Geller Beauty product pics (and selfies) with us by entering our Baked is Better Sweepstakes! Did we mention you can win a 1 year supply of Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation, $500 shopping spree, & a hand-picked gift and letter from Laura Geller herself?
Enter Sweepstakes Here>