Laura Geller Beauty Rewards MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Laura Geller Beauty Rewards (“Loyalty Program”), and members of the program will earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products online. To the extent Laura Geller Beauty products are available at brick-and-mortar retail establishments or third party sites, such products are not currently eligible for accumulation of points.
2. Eligibility. In order to be eligible for the Loyalty Program, you must create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You may create an account if you are at least thirteen (13) years of age, have Internet access, and have a U.S. Resident mailing address. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must have your parent’s permission to register for an account.
If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use.
You may only have one member account per natural person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the Loyalty Program.
3. How To Enroll in the Loyalty Program.
(a) Create an account: Visit www.LauraGeller.com (the "Site" or "Online") and become a registered user of the Site. Click here to be taken directly to the registration page. You will be asked for your first and last name, your email address, and a password. You will also be given the option to sign up for our newsletter. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming your membership.
(b) Add your mailing information: once you have created your account, you will be asked to add a mailing address for billing and for shipping. Once you have added your mailing address, you are automatically enrolled in the Loyalty Program, and are a member (“Member”).
4. How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep your personal information on your Account up-to-date. To do so, click on the "My Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard you can access your account information; review your current and past orders; change your profile; add, delete; and manage your tags; update your wishlist; manage your subscriptions and applications; and access your downloadable products.
5. How to Cancel Your Membership. You may cancel account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to [email protected] and write “cancel membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your Loyalty Program. If you no longer have access to that email address, please call our customer service department and we will verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member and any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. Points maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and except as otherwise provided here for redemption, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site.
II. EARNING POINTS
1. General. Members can earn points on the purchase of qualifying online products at LauraGeller.com. To receive points for your Online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the Site by looking in the upper left hand corner of the site. Gift cards do not qualify for point. Other products that do not qualify for points are noted on the Site.
2. Earning Rate. Members earn 1 point for every $0.10 spent on qualifying purchases (in other words, ten (10) points for every one dollar ($1) spent): (i) qualifying online products, if you are logged into the Website. Points are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts, only. Points are rounded down to the nearest whole number. For example, if you spend $9.99, you will receive 99 points. Calculation is as follows: $9.99 x 10 points per dollar = 99.99 points, which is rounded down to 99 points.
3. Gift Cards. Gift card purchases are not eligible to receive points. However, once a gift card is redeemed, points will be awarded to the recipient for the subtotal after any gift card values, provided s/he is logged into the account, as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
4. Addition of Points to Accounts. Points will be added to your Account under the following conditions, and will generally show up immediately. You will receive points:
1. at the time of account registration
2. During the purchase of qualifying products
3. (Coming Soon) On your birthday, provided your birthday has been provided. This option has not yet been activated, but please check back.
4. For other activities outlined on the Site that may show up from time to time. Note that for these other activities, including “bonus point” accumulations and other point promotions, points may show as “pending,” depending upon the activity.
5. Exclusions. Members earn points only on the purchase price of: (i) qualifying online products. Calculation of points excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges and all taxes, including without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes or use taxes. Points will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally $50 is on sale for $25, a Member will only earn points on the purchase price of $25. Purchases of gift cards, redemption of vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including merchandise returns, are not eligible for points. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such member joining the Program, (ii) Online without a Member being logged onto the Website with the Member's Account number linked to the Member's Online account, are not eligible for Loyalty Program credit. Purchase of Laura Geller Beauty products outside the LauraGeller.com website are not eligible for the Loyalty Program.
6. Returns. Points earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, refund, declined credit card or gift card, or other credit will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction, including any bonus points that may be applicable. If a return will cause your account to have a negative point balance, you will not begin earning points again until your points balance is returned to zero (0), by making purchases, or engaging in other promotional activities offered from time to time.
7. Bonus Point Promotions. From time to time, Laura Geller Beauty, LCC may run certain bonus point promotions. Under bonus point promotions, Members can earn additional or "bonus points" in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially mark products, or make the purchase during a bonus points time period, you will earn bonus points on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus point promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time in Laura Geller Beauty, LLC’s sole discretion. Bonus point offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
8. Limitations on Bonus Points and Points, Generally. These terms apply to points and bonus points accruals. If you purchase a product during a promotion and the product comes with an additional, free product, points will not be issued on the retail value of the free product. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product and pay a portion of the retail price after the point's redemption, you will receive points only on the leftover retail amount you pay, and not on any value attributed to the point you used. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, you will not earn any points.
9. Non-purchase Options for Earning Points. You may also earn additional points on non-purchase activities. From time to time, Laura Geller Beauty, LLC may offer you the chance to win various prizes, and earn points, for entering into promotions. For sweepstakes promotions, there is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR TO WIN. Rules and restrictions will apply to such promotions and may be found on the entry page of any promotion.
III. REDEEMING POINTS
1. How To Use Your Points You are not eligible to redeem points until you have made at least $100.00 in qualifying purchases. Points must be used in increments outlined in these Terms and Conditions. The maximum number of points that may be used in a single transaction is 5,000 points. The minimum purchase for which point will apply is $10.00. Points may only be used Online at the LauraGeller.com website.
Points towards Products: Members can use their points to reduce the purchase price of a product or to receive a product for free based on the following scale:
1,000 points = $10.00 off
2,500 points = $30.00 off
5,000 points = $75.00 off
Points cannot be redeemed in any combination of the point and increment amounts set forth above. Redemption of points towards purchases of products is subject to product availability.
Your rewards points can be used to redeem a rewards goodie item (pending you have enough points) and/or a discount on your order total (pending you have enough points). Please note, if you are redeeming points for a discount on your order total AND applying a discount offer code, the first discount applied to your order total will be from your point redemption and the second discount applied to your order total will be from the discount offer code.
2. Gift cards. Once available, points cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards. Gift card redemption, however, is eligible for points. Points accrued pursuant to the use of a gift card will benefit the gift card user, provided the user has an account in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. To Redeem your Points. To redeem your points, you must make a minimum purchase of $10.00. Once you have added product from the Site to your shopping basket and have clicked on the CHECKOUT button, you will be directed to the payment section. Select “Redeem Points” and select the amount of points you would like to redeem. Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of points you allocate to the purchase. Note that points may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Sales tax, shipping, and other handling charges assessed in addition to the price of the product are your responsibility and points may not be used to discount these additional charges.
4. Exclusions. Only one account per natural person. Points may not be transferred or gifted at this time. Points accumulated on different accounts by different may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Points have no cash value outside of the LauraGeller.com website and are available only to members in good standing.
5. Points Expiration and Time Lapses. All points acquired, whether standard points or bonus points, shall expire 365 days from the date the points are added to your account. Points expire 365 days from the date in which they were assigned to your account, regardless of point status (on hold, approved, etc.). For example, points earned on November 1, 2015 will expire at 12:01am Eastern Time November 1, 2016. Specific onsite activities in which points will be awarded are set to accrue points based on a time lapse at the discretion of Laura Geller Beauty, LLC.
Sign up: points are added to your account instantly
Birthday: points are added to your account on your birthday instantly (pending you provided your correct birthday)
Order: points are added to your account when your order ships
- Max 3 social rewards per social network per day
- Min 90 seconds in between each social share per network
- Issued on hold, automatically approved after 3 days unless an administrator rejects the point transfer
Review: points are added to your account when the review is approved.
Guidelines For Product Reviews
- Reviews allow site members to share feedback on purchased products. When writing a review, please note the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your experience using it
- Provide details as to why you like or dislike the product
- All submitted reviews are read by our moderators and are subject to our terms. Laura Geller Beauty, LLC reserves the right to not post a review or to withdraw a posted review for any reason. Your review will be excluded if it violates our guidelines and/or general terms.
IV. GENERAL By registering with LauraGeller.com and joining the Loyalty Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Loyalty Program. Laura Geller Beauty, LLC reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Loyalty Program, your account, the redemption of points, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. Laura Geller Beauty, LLC may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's points balance, as reflected in Laura Geller Beauty, LLC’s records, shall be deemed correct. Laura Geller Beauty, LLC reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member's account based on Laura Geller Beauty, LLC’s internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and Laura Geller Beauty, LLC’s internal records, Laura Geller Beauty, LLC’s internal records will control. Laura Geller Beauty, LLC assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer points earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by Laura Geller Beauty, LLC. The points balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. Laura Geller Beauty, LLC may revoke any Member's membership in the Loyalty Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Loyalty Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other Laura Geller Beauty, LLC program. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of Laura Geller Beauty, LLC. For more information or other questions, click on Contact Us or call 800-MAKEUP4.
The Terms and Conditions of the loyalty program are subject to change at Laura Geller Beauty, LLC’s sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their LauraGeller.com registered account, or if a customer is termination for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all points will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. Laura Geller Beauty, LLC will make reasonable efforts to award points as outlined above to all 1. registered and 2. qualifying LauraGeller.com customers, but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
Points are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash, are only valid in the U.S., are nonrefundable and are not valid outside of LauraGeller.com. Purchases made outside LauraGeller.com are not valid for point accrual.
Employees of Laura Geller Beauty, LLC are not eligible to participate in the Loyalty Program.