Revive and retexturize your skin to achieve a flawlessly smooth finish with my special Spackle Under Make-up Primer in Ethereal. The Ethereal formula is infused with crushed pearl, licorice root, and nourishing botanicals to help give your complexion a bright, opulent glow.
The Licorice Root Extract is encapsulated to ensure potency and effective delivery to the skin to help ensure a more even skin tone. The licorice helps to inhibit the production of tyrosine, the enzyme which regulates the production of melanin in the skin, resulting in hyperpigmentation.
Lightweight and oil-free, it creates a flawlessly smooth finish and keeps makeup looking fresh for hours.
- Additional Information
Apply a thin layer over a clean face before applying your foundation. Apply moisturizer first if you desire, then Spackle.
Water (Aqua), Propylene, Glycol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Dimethiconol, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginko Biloba), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Lecithin,Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Copolymer, Tricaprylin, Lecithin, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- I too get compliments when I wear this....I received this when I ordered a kit from QVC....like it better than the regular spackle.
- Ethereal Under Make-up Primer
- I get compliments literally every time I wear this shade of primer... and, I'm 68 years old! I absolutely LOVE when Laura puts the 4-oz pump of this product on sale! Bring it on!
- Best Primer
- I can no longer imagine achieving great foundation coverage without Spackle. It's the best -- goes on light, blends easily, covers well but is never heavy, and lasts well. I love the "ethereal" shade for my fair skin. It has a very slight irridescent quality, never overwhelming, but lends a wonderful glow. For casual days this can be worn alone, without foundation. Yet another of Laura's one of a kind and totally necessary products.
- This gives a beautiful glow - i like it better than plain spackle.
- Spackle with Oooomph!
- I've long been a fan of the original Spackle formula because of it's superb texture and ability to keep foundation true to it's shade while lasting forever. During a trip to purhase more, I received samples of Ethereal and two other tinted primers and applied all three to my hand while browsing the store.Ethereal dried to an almost polychromatic finish! Used under my usual mineral make-up, the result was nothing short of spectacular! Throughout the week, I received compliments on my complection from family members, school staff members, and total stangers. I'm totally in love with Ethereal Spackle and recommend it to anyone looking to brighten their everyday look in a subtle manner.
- LOVE THIS!
- This product is truly amazing! I'm 69 years old, and whenever I am wearing Ethereal Spackle, people will stop me to say, "You look so pretty!" I would prefer that it was always available in the 4-oz pump bottle. I think many of you would agree.
- LOVE THIS!