Create a flawless canvas with Spackle® Neutralizer—Laura’s award-winning, revolutionary face primer, now with color-correcting benefits. Lightweight, silicone-based formula perfects skin’s texture so makeup glides on and looks freshly-applied for hours. Subtle peach undertones “neutralize” skin imperfections: uneven complexion, dullness, veins and freckles. Oil-free and paraben-free, with soothing botanicals Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Mallow Flower and Marigold Extracts, plus antioxidants Centella Asiatica and White Tea Extracts that help protect skin from environmental damage.
- Additional Information
TO USE: Apply a thin layer over a clean, moisturized face. Wear under foundation for perfect makeup application, or use alone for a smoother, fresher-looking complexion.
US Ingredients: Water, Butylene
Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf
Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract,
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract,
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract,
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)
Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis
Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris
(Mallow) Flower Extract, Centaurea
Cyanus Flower Extract, Glyceryl
Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer,
Lecithin, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine,
Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl
Glycol, Hexylene Glycol,
Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium
Dioxide, Iron Oxides
2 oz./56 g/59 ml
Made in USA
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Spackle Netralizer color-correcting under make-up Primer
- I absolutely love this product. I have finally found a primer that looks good on me. When will it be available again?
- Love this!
- Really works for reducing redness on my face. I use it as a light foundation followed by powder. My skin is immediately evened out
- It works for me!
- My face is blotchy and I have some veins that show. This color correcting Primer really evens all these flaws out. The product goes on smooth and thin and is not bulky. I put my powder over this (as I don't use a make-up foundation)
- Love this primer!
- I love this primer. I have freckles, redness and broken capilarries and this primer really neutralizes my skin. I just wish it came in the large fat pump, which is what I am using. Used to use the champagne color but love this one a lot better.
- Apckle Netralizer color-correcting under make-up Primer