Get a fresh, dewy glow with my Ethereal Rose baked radiance face powder. The marbleized tones of pink and pearl cast a flattering glow on your complexion.
- Additional Information
Stroke this hint of radiance over your face and see how the marbleized swirl of pinks and soft pearl blend together to give your complexion a fresh luminosity. Apply it all over your face in place of foundation if you want a soft glow of color, or over Balance-n-Brighten for a smooth, healthy-looking radiance.
Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/
Stearate/Adipate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium
Dehydroacetate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Octyldodecyl
Stearyl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retynyl
Palmitate, BHT, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin,
Laureth-7, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Polysorbate 20, Camellia
Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI
77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine
(CI 75470), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- LOOKs much better than pic! Bought 2nd one.
- They look very shimmery for the first 2 years I thought they were shimmer n never touched em. Till recently I used them realize it's blush, they are much more pink, but they are the MOST WELL blend shade of pink possible. U will get effect of very fresh light pink on yr cheeks like u see on 15th centery painting. It is quite pigmented for light application and has translucent effect. I Love love pink blushes, wish have used this long ago. Just bought second one! Be aware use a little by little , its pigmented.
- Ethereal Rose Baked Radiance Face Powder
- Perfect! The ONLY "blush" I've used to the bottom of the barrel in over 50 years, and believe me, I've tried (owned) hundreds. Ordered 3 this time, but have approx. a dozen others - afraid Laura might discontinue this product, I guess. I know it's a face powder, but I use it primarily as a blush and to blend eye makeup. Love, love, love!
- My first Laura Geller purchase
- This was part of my very first purchase of Laura Geller products and I am really impressed. The Etheral Rose powder is just as awesome as all of the reviews claim. It adds a softness and brightness to the complexion. I love it!
- MUST HAVE!!!
- I would cry if this was ever discontinued. I agree with the other reviewer, it gives your face a flawless finish. It is extremely versatile. I use it to blur my blush, so that I don't have that streaky look. It gives that perfect look of natural flushing that you have when you're very young. You can wear it alone, or as I said, over your blush. I'm very fair, but my olive-toned mother in her seventies uses it. It looks beautiful on any complexion. I constantly get compliments on how smooth my skin looks. My skin does not have the same glowing youthful look without this product. Please Laura, don't ever discontinue this product. It should go into the pantheon of the best beauty products ever made.
- Ethereal Rose Baked Radiant Face Powder
- This is the BEST product EVER!!! It is so versatile. Sometimes I mix it with my Balance And Brighten, sometimes I use it as blush, and I always brush it all over my faced and decollete as the last step in my makeup routine. It gives your skin a flawless glowing airbrushed look. It is simply a MUST HAVE!
- Wonderful Product!
- This is subtle yet effective. Gives my fair skin a natural-looking, healthy pink glow. I concentrate it on the apples of my cheeks and it doubles as a blush! The powder goes on beautifully with a big fluffy brush, and the compact lasts a long time.
- Wish I Knew About This Sooner!
- I've tried a lot of products that say they'll do what yours does! Most of them have glitter in them. Some say they have pearl in them! Well your Ethereal Rose Baked Radiance Face Powder is the bomb. Laura, please don't EVER stop making this. Looks very natural! I wear it over your new baked foundation and it makes my skin look like it did when I was young! Love IT!!!
- The Most Beautiful Blush
- Ethereal Rose is the most beautiful blush. I've gotten many compliments and wear it exclusively. Just the right amount of color and light shimmer.