Revive your skin with my best-selling Spackle® Under Make-Up Primer, which retexturizes the surface of your skin to achieve a flawlessly smooth finish. Spackle® is made with natural plant extracts and the powerful anti-oxidants, White Tea and Centella Asiatica Extracts. These ingredients protect the skin along with Aloe Vera Gel. Spackle® also helps the skin retain moisture, feel softer and look smoother. It is lush, incredibly lightweight and suitable for all skin types.
- Additional Information
Apply a thin layer over a clean face before applying your foundation. Apply moisturizer first if you desire, then Spackle.
Water, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Lecithin, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Mica
Customer Reviews 17 item(s)
- Pleasantly Surprised -- Forever Addicted
- I was skeptical that I would find this product useful. Moisturizer has always seemed like a fine enough "primer," and I was afraid my sensitive skin would revolt against an additional layer of product. I tried out a free sample anyway and was BLOWN AWAY by the results! Spackle goes on easily with no lingering greasy feel. My liquid foundation goes on much more smoothly and evenly, and I am continually shocked by how great my skin (err, makeup) looks after hours and hours of work. LOVE this product!
- Great product, good packaging
- I love this stuff and find it is very helpful too forcold weather: it protects my skin against windburn.
- love love love this product..the best primer ever created!..I was looking for the big one at QVC and was waiting to use it again, but i can tell a difference in my face, PLEASE MAKE THE BIG ONE AGAIN..AWESOME STUFF CANT SAY ENOUGH! I LIKE THE PUMP VERY CONVIENENT.
- Spackle (original)
- excellent but need the 4 oz. pump size. can't live without it and I am down to my last pump!
- Great Primer
- This product is easy to use and definitley makes your makes last longer throughout the day. I have noticed that my makeup just glides on when I have used the primer. Will defintiely keep this as part of my makeup routine. I am definitely a Geller Girl!!
- I wish you offered the 4oz size I loved the pump.
- Spackle Primer
- I must tell you...of all the primers I've tried over the years, this one never fails me. Easy to apply, dries to a nice finish, and keeps foundation color true. I will never use another primer.
- LOVE this primer but prefer the pump
- I really love how this primer makes my make up stay on and look flawless and perfect..I don't use "high end" foundations but found this primer on Hautelook.com for only $8.00 and it came in the 4 oz. pump..If I had known at the time I would have bought them all. I'm so addicted to this primer and YES I have tried them all. Low end drugstore brands to the more expensive splurge brands (e.g. MAC, Mally Beauty, Tarte, It Cosmetics, Peter Thomas Roth) but always keep coming back to this one.. I've not found a primer that does for my skin what this one does..I have no clue which ingredient does it for my skin, keeping my foundation flawless lookig all day, helps with anti-aging, makes make up go on perfectly.. I've never tried the 2 oz. size but if I'm unable to get the pump guess I'll have to order this one. PLEASE don't stop making this, my skin would die without it!!!!
- Original Spackle
- Love it! It's the best primer I've ever used. The only issue with the product is the larger pump size is hard to find. I wish LG would forget trying to improve it and creating new versions (which I seem to never like). The original pump is perfect just the way it is. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because of the packaging and smaller quantity.
- Love it
- Have been using this over 6 years now and must say my skin is addicted!!!! The only thing I hate is I like the larger 4oz size which is VERY hard to get. It seems to come and go at QVC and nobody else carries it!!!!! Wish the Laura Gellar Company would sell that size too!
- test review after 404
- Loved it
- works so well!
- I love this stuff, down to my last drop now, so ordering 2 this time!