Revive and re-texturize your skin to achieve a flawlessly smooth finish with my Spackle® Tinted Under Make-up Primer in Champagne. This formula has the same features and benefits as the revolutionary best-selling Spackle®, but it shimmers with a champagne glow!
Made with natural plant extracts and the powerful anti-oxidants, White Tea and Centella Asiatica. These ingredients protect the skin along with Aloe Vera Gel. Spackle also helps the skin retain moisture, feel softer and look smoother. It is lush, incredibly lightweight and suitable for all skin types.
- Additional Information
Apply a thin layer over a clean face before applying your foundation. Apply moisturizer first if you desire, then Spackle®.
Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Dimethiconol, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginko Biloba), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Lecithin, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
Customer Reviews 16 item(s)
- Wonderful product, inconvenient package
- Love this primer, use it everyday under makeup and can't do without it. However, please bring back the 4 oz pump - much better size and dispenser!!
- LOVE HOW NICE IS GOES ON AND THE COVERAGE
- LOVELY LIGHT-WEIGHT CREAM THAT GETS ABSORBED INTO SKIN QUICKLY TO ALLOW ME TO PUT ON FOUNDATION WITHOUT A LONG WAIT. DOES A VERY GOOD JOB OF PRIMING THE SKIN. WISH IT CAME IN A LARGER SIZE AS THIS IS TOO SMALL A SIZE FOR DAILY USE.
- Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer - Champagne
- I am a skin product fanatic and have tried lots of primers. I had high hopes for this product but am extremely disappointed. It is expensive and can honestly say, the primer I purchased for £6.00 is more effective than this. I look awful by the end of the day and this is not what is promised.
- I totally disagree with the other reviewer who did not like this. This product is the best. Use it with the Baked Powders and it will last all day. I do not look like I have makeup on. I would recommend this to everyone and I have.
- Adds a lovely, warm glow
- I use this primer when I want my normally pale, neutral skin to have a warmer, brighter glow, especially in the winter. It goes on silkily, and I even wear it by itself with blush if I don't want a made-up look.
- favorite thing in my makeup bag!
- I use it and I don't put foundation over it. it gives a soft glow that I love!
- Spackle in Champagne
- I absolutely love this product but prefer it in the pump. Why on earth did you change the packaging? Please go back to the pump.
- PLEASE, PLEASE BRING BACK THE 4 OZ PUMP!!
- I absolutely adore the Spackle in Champagne, and I used it every day until I ran out and have been unable to locate it in the 4 oz. size. The pump if far more convenient and keeps the product fresh. Although I'm very sad to say "good-bye" to this product, I won't use it again unless Laura brings back the "super-sized" Champagne Spackle.
- Great product - poor packaging
- Best primer! my only complaint is it's too small for everyday use and poorly packaged. Bring back the pump!!! (And please open another store on the UES!)
- Purchased this after watching an on air presentation on BBC, that I also happened to record. In the presentation Laura states this is Paraben free, Not so, they are right there in the ingredient list online here and on the packaging I received. I sent it back in insistant on a shipping refund for opting to try a product that was blatantly misrepresented. I did feel my makeup adhered better, but I also found this incredibly drying. It mage my face feel tight and itch.
- Great Stuff
- I believe this is one of the best primers on the market. You can even wear it alone. I have gotten so many compliments on my skin... I feel like I am cheating... should I tell them it's Laura Geller's Spackle???