Revive and re-texturize your skin to achieve a flawlessly smooth finish with my Spackle® Tinted Under Make-up Primer in Bronze. This formula has the same features and benefits as the revolutionary best-selling Spackle®, but now shimmers with a sheer bronze tint!
The bronze tint soothes redness, gives a soft glow, and evens out your skin tone. Spackle® also helps the skin retain moisture, feel softer and look smoother. It is lush, incredibly lightweight and suitable for all skin types. Spackle® is made with natural plant extracts and the powerful anti-oxidants, White Tea and Centella Asiatica. These ingredients protect the skin along with Aloe Vera Gel.
- Additional Information
Apply a thin layer over a clean face before applying your foundation. Apply moisturizer first if you desire, then Spackle.
Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Dimethiconol, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginko Biloba), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Lecithin, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- I use this as a foundation because it's light and because it's the only thing I can find that will match my skin. I've looked everywhere. I love the light sparkle that it gives my face, without being too overbearing.
- Laura geller spackle tinted under makeup primer
- I have been using the different kind of Laura Geller's spackle. This is the only one, even with my olive skin makes it just glow...the tinted is not one that makes your skin glow in the dark. It makes your skin feel so soft to touch. You don't even need a foundation. You can walk out of your house with just applying that primer. At night you can add your foundation with blush and a bronzer. The best Laura have made. I wish it came in a 4 oz bottle again..it's cheaper.
- Tinted Spackle
- It looks like it's going to be way too dark when you see it in the bottle, but it's just perfect! It really does even out my skin!
- SPACKLE TINTED UNDER MARK UP PRIMER/BRONZE
- Can't really see that this product does much at all. Very disappointed. I like Laura Geller's products, but not this one.
- Absolutely Love It
- Love this product! Many times when I use this I don't put anything else on but mascara & lipstick & I am ready to go. . . my skin glows!
- My fav primer
- This primer is wonderful! It feels light and smooth on my skin. I love that it provides a bit of a glow too under my foundation. It is not a silicone spongy type of primer which is why I love it so much!