Believe your eyes. This lush, blendable powder eyeshadow is a marbleized mix of various hues designed to flatter any eye color. Beautiful shades are swirled together and baked for 24 hours to create the colorful composition.
Amethyst: Warm blend of light pink and lavender
Starburst: Blend of brown, pink, and gold shades
Forest Mist: Blend of light green and peach shades with sandy highlights
Mint Licorice: Greenish charcoal
Pink Icing: Sweet metallic pink
Devil's Food: Sinful coppery brown
Mauve: Mauve-tone swirls
Mint: Flecks of deep green shimmer
Spun Sugar: Silvery green tone
Moonstone: Silvery mauve and lilac shades
- Additional Information
Apply the shadow by swiping the brush over the entire compact and stroking over the eyelid. You can also identify different shades and tones within the tablet and apply them individually; use darker tones in the crease and at outer corners, brighter ones to highlight.
All shades may contain:
Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 7, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Zea Mays Starch (Corn), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Methylparaben, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba), Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Wish my favorite was available in matte
- I love the baked amethyst - I really like the blend of colors and the overall understated tone...but I often wish there were a matte version.
- Purple Made Me Look Like I Had a Black Eye
- While I believe the formula itself is a good product, beware of the purple color - it made me look like I had a black eye!
- Eye shadows are great
- I love her eye shadows, the colors are blendable. I use an eye primer and they colors stay true all day. They are quite pigmented so you can build the color to as rich as you desire. These are my go to eye shadows when I travel, easy to pack and I can get several looks depending on how I apply
- Baked eyeshadow
- I loved this eyeshadow in the blue/brown but must have been discontinued. Can't find it anywhere. Very disappointed.
- Baked Marble Eyeshadow
- I bought this eyeshadow in a Laura Geller package deal from QVC. I love the eyeshadow and it's almost gone. I didn't really want to pay this much again but I can't find any shadow that is a good as this one. It's really worth the money. You won't regret it.
- I love everyone of these shadows! Im a huge fan of her baked eyeshadows. Those inpaticular,but love them all
- Mint Licorice and Spun Sugar
- Love these colors together!. Long lasting, rich pigments and blendable!