Laura Geller New York expands The Delectables Eye Shadow collection with a new palette in sultry, smokey shadows. Introducing The Delectables Eye Shadow Palette in Smokey Neutrals – a versatile 14-well palette designed to create an endless number of fun and sophisticated eye looks. The shadows begin as liquid pigments that are baked and hand-finished in Italy. Because pigments are baked and not pressed, the shadows can be used wet as a liner or to create a longer-lasting effect and a richer tone.
- Vitamin E conditions
- Centella Asiatica and White Tea Extract provide antioxidant protection
- Jojoba Seed Oil moisturizes and soothes delicate eyelid skin
One NEW palette with 14 shades, including:
- Crème – soft creamy-beige shimmer
- Butterscotch – warm matte nude
- Rosé – nude pink shimmer
- Crème Brûlée – matte toffee
- Macchiato – warm matte brown
- Khaki – golden green shimmer
- Mahogany – matte chocolate brown
- Heather – matte cement gray
- Rosewood – silvery taupe shimmer
- Ash – matte warm gray
- Cloud – matte dove gray
- Velvet – warm silver shimmer
- Mulberry – deep amethyst shimmer
- Licorice – rich matte black
How To +
- Start with a lighter shade, such as Marble, and apply all over the lid.
- Next, blend a darker shade starting from the outer corner of the eye into the crease, such as Lilac, for a more intense look.