A multi-tasking concealer that instantly brightens the eye area and improves the appearance of dark circles and signs of fatigue. Can also be used to contour, highlight and spot correct. Infused with hydrating, anti-oxidant rich skincare ingredients to moisturize the delicate eye area and create a softer, smoother complexion.
Features & Benefits:
Finely crushed pearls act like your favorite filter to diffuse light, brightening the eye area and improving the appearance of dark circles.
Fingertip-inspired applicator allows for precise and gentle undereye and spot application
Multi-tasking formula can be used to conceal, correct, illuminate and contour. Perfect for spot coverage under eyes, or cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin.
Skincare-loving and Antioxidant-rich ingredients moisturize and brighten delicate eye area
How To +
To Prime and Use: Twist the bottom of pen until the desired amount of product flows through the sponge. Dot, blend or layer on desired areas. Wear with Filter First Luminous Foundation for an all-over soft luminous finish.
ILLUMISMOOTH™ Technology: Lightweight film formers “hug” the skin, creating a smooth and natural surface.
Opal Light-shifters: A blend of pearls, each with a different luminosity value to reflect light, giving the skin a look of smooth perfection.
Moisturizing Complex: Contains 3 essential nutrients to help keep skin nourished and smooth
Does Not Contain: Animal Derived Ingredients, Nanos, Fragrance, Parabens, Mineral Oil & Soy
- Porcelain: Pale skin with rosy undertones (Julianne Moore)
- Fair: Fair skin with neutral undertones (Meryl Streep)
- Light: Light skin with golden undertones (Julia Roberts)
- Medium: Medium skin with neutral undertones (Jennifer Aniston)
- Golden Medium: Medium skin with olive undertones (J. Lo)
- Sand: Deep olive skin with golden undertones (Chrissy Teigen)
- Tan: Medium deep skin with a neutral undertone (Halle Berry)
- Deep: Deep skin with golden undertones (Kerry Washington)
- Toffee: Very deep skin with neutral undertones (Serena Williams)