#NoFilter? No worries. Our color-correcting collection was made for close-ups. Dab away redness with the Green shade, blend away dull skin with illuminating Blue, and spot correct dark circles and hyperpigmentation with the Peach shade. It’s every major complexion concern handled, like a pro.
How To +
Three color perfecting balms in Peach, Blue, and Green to perfect your complexion: Apply before make-up.
Use shades as needed to customize for your color correcting needs.
Peach: Neutralizes and conceals under eye dark circles. Helps hide hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and visible veins.
Blue: Eliminates yellow undertones for a radiant, glowing complexion. Brightens the appearance of skin tone.
Green: Reduces redness and assists in concealing acne, rosacea, and any visible capillaries.
- Porcelain: Pale skin with rosy undertones (Julianne Moore)
- Fair: Fair skin with neutral undertones (Meryl Streep)
- Light: Light skin with golden undertones (Julia Roberts)
- Medium: Medium skin with neutral undertones (Jennifer Aniston)
- Golden Medium: Medium skin with olive undertones (J. Lo)
- Sand: Deep olive skin with golden undertones (Chrissy Teigen)
- Tan: Medium deep skin with a neutral undertone (Halle Berry)
- Deep: Deep skin with golden undertones (Kerry Washington)
- Toffee: Very deep skin with neutral undertones (Serena Williams)