Laura Geller Beauty debuts its first ever Baked foundation infused with Italian thermal spring water to create luminous, matte, color-matching coverage while hydrating and nourishing skin.
Recognized by the Italian Ministry of Health as beneficial to the skin, the thermal spring water in Baked Elements Foundation is enriched with powerful minerals that help to hydrate, protect and improve skin texture while providing a multi-dimensional, natural skin finish.
Of the women who have tried Baked Elements Foundation:
100% of women saw an improvement in skin hydration immediately after use
100% of women saw an improvement in the look of fine lines immediately after use
100% of women saw an improvement in skin radiance immediately after use
100% of women saw an improvement in the evenness of skin tone immediately after use
How To +
TO USE: For sheer coverage, sweep Baked Elements all over face with a Large Retractable Angled Kabuki Brush, targeting areas of discoloration. For fuller coverage, apply with the Sponge found in the bottom of the compact.
Baked Elements Foundation Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan, Deep
Ingredients: Mica, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil), Isohexadecane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 80, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Zea Mays Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch), Tin Oxide, Sorbitan Oleate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Aluminum Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium DehydroacetateMay Contain:CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens)
Net Wt. 0.19 oz./5.5 g
Made in Italy
- Porcelain: Pale skin with rosy undertones (Julianne Moore)
- Fair: Fair skin with neutral undertones (Meryl Streep)
- Light: Light skin with golden undertones (Julia Roberts)
- Medium: Medium skin with neutral undertones (Jennifer Aniston)
- Golden Medium: Medium skin with olive undertones (J. Lo)
- Sand: Deep olive skin with golden undertones (Chrissy Teigen)
- Tan: Medium deep skin with a neutral undertone (Halle Berry)
- Deep: Deep skin with golden undertones (Kerry Washington)
- Toffee: Very deep skin with neutral undertones (Serena Williams)