Introducing the newest member to the Spackle primer family! Spackle Mist Restore with Coconut Water is like an energy drink for your skin. A soothing, face-restoring coconut water mist that will make skin look like it’s had a full night’s rest! This lightly scented formula is infused with coconut water, a probiotic-based ingredient and potent skin reviving minerals to boost skin’s radiance, promote elasticity and hydration while locking down makeup for fresher, longer and more flawless wear.
How To +
TO USE: Shake-well before use. Hold bottle 8-10” away from face and mist lightly. Apply before make-up to prime skin, after to set your look, or anytime throughout the day for an instant refresh.
Features & Benefits:
Refreshing primer that acts like an energy drink for the skin by replenishing moisture levels
Softens complexion to prep for makeup application
Instantly absorbs and adds radiance
Morning and evening application adds increased moisture
Coconut Water: Packed with electrolytes, amino acids, and phytonutrients, it revitalizes and hydrates skin
Mineral Blend (Zinc, Copper and Magnesium): Supports skin health
Centella Asiatica & White Tea: Anti-aging and anti-oxidant properties
Does Not Contain: Animal Derived Ingredients, Nanos, Gluten, Parabens, Mineral Oil & Soy
INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL DENAT., COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) WATER, DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE, ISOHEXADECANE, PVP, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA
SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, MAGNESIUM ASPARTATE, COPPER GLUCONATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, CAFFEINE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE,
PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), COUMARIN, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
WARNINGS: AVOID SPRAYING IN EYES. IF PRODUCT GETS INTO EYE, RINSE WELL WITH WATER.
- Porcelain: Pale skin with rosy undertones (Julianne Moore)
- Fair: Fair skin with neutral undertones (Meryl Streep)
- Light: Light skin with golden undertones (Julia Roberts)
- Medium: Medium skin with neutral undertones (Jennifer Aniston)
- Golden Medium: Medium skin with olive undertones (J. Lo)
- Sand: Deep olive skin with golden undertones (Chrissy Teigen)
- Tan: Medium deep skin with a neutral undertone (Halle Berry)
- Deep: Deep skin with golden undertones (Kerry Washington)
- Toffee: Very deep skin with neutral undertones (Serena Williams)