Whether you are a thrifty Recessionista, or looking to modernize your makeup options, you are going to love your new Shimmer Down powder.With one sweep of a Brush, you’ll be transforming any of your favorite glimmery eyeshadows, makeup and blushes into a gorgeous, new, soft matte finish. Presto change-o! Right away, you’ve almost doubled your makeup collection. Shimmer Down is the perfect companion to all of the Laura Geller Baked Eyeshadows and Blush-n-Brightens. Its oil-free formula is so sheer and clear, it’s suitable for all skin tones and won’t change the color of anything- it’s mattifying. Plus, the fine-milled finish is so light, it just floats right over any little lines.
- Additional Information
Simply sweep Shimmer Down over whatever you want to de-shine: eyes, cheeks, face. Layer it a little at a time to go from low-glow to matte.
IngredientsTalc, Calcium Carbonate, Tricaprylin, Lysine, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc
Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Enantia Chlorantha (Bark) Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- I was excited by the idea of this product, and in fact I still am; it is just the reality that disappoints. I have numerous eyeshadows that are a bit too shimmery and shiny for daywear but I love the colors. After applying the shadow to my eyelid, I used a soft brush to sweep some of the shimmer down to turn down the shimmer a bit. What happened? Nothing except now I look like I am wearing eyeshadow with a coating of baby powder on my eyes. Save your money, or better yet, find some nice matte shades.
- Shimmer Down
- Love it! I actually use it under my eyes after I have applied all my makeup. It just seems to be the finishing touch! I also use it to tone down the shimmering eye shadows I have -- works perfectly. Try it, you will love it!!
- Wonderful for a poreless look!
- This product may be intended to take down the shimmer of eyeshadows, but it a great finsihing touch to your face if you like a soft, poreless, matte look. Use the brush recommended for this product as a little goes a long way.
- Not Bad!
- I like this product: it does work for me helping to tone down my shiny face and take back the shimmer out of some eyeshadows...but I want to say that if you have super glittery or metallic product on and expect this to completely transform your look into a solid, flat matte one, you're expecting too much from this. It does tone down the glitz to a degree and does help with shiny skin, but it is not a miracle worker.