The perfect complexion powder brush. Designed specifically for Laura's baked complexion products, the Retractable Kabuki Brush picks up just the right amount of powder with its synthetic fibers. Each bristle has a gentle wave that allows it to readily pick up powder and synthetic fibers cleanly deposit it on the skin for a flawless finish. Perfect for all over face powders and blush. The synthetic taklon hair helps keep your brush clean by not absorbing makeup or oils from your face.
- Additional Information
Dip the brush into your powder and lightly tap it to remove excess. Dust powder all over your face.
Customer Reviews 11 item(s)
- Great bursh
- This is a great brush, soft and very easy to use. This is great to load up and throw in your purse for a touch up later in the day.
- Greatest Brush Ever
- Greatest brush ever made. You can apply Balance n Brighten heavy on light with this fabulous brush. I will never use any other kind. Thanks Laura as I am 61 and I need all the help I can get as I have terrible arthritis in both my hands and this brush makes it so easy to apply. Thanks again.
- Retractable Kabuki Brush
- I received this brush in a kit I had ordered and opened the lid and the brush ended up in my lap!!! I was soooo disappointed I almost cried because it was only 1 week until Christmas day!! I got it with the Balance @ Brighten kit and am hoping they will eplace it for me. The brush would be WONDERFUL!! The bristles are sooo soft and it looks as if it would pick up jus the right amount of foundation. I have looked and looked for a foundation that worked for me and it does as I ordered it in a smaller size to try it out. It is PERFECT
- Retractable Kabuki Brush
- The Kabuki brush looks as if it would be wonderful if when I received it and opened the top the brush did not fall out!!! I was so disappointed I almost cried because it was 1 week until Christmas! I want a replacement kabuki brush as it was in the Balance @ Brighten it I ordered as soon as possible!!
- Love this brush!
- I love the coverage and the way it closes. Easy to clean and so worth the price.
- Amazing Brush
- This brush is amazing and the qualilty is bar none. Who, but Laura would have given us a beautiful Kabuki brush that easily travels with us. The bristles stay perfectly put until you need them. I love it and well worth the money.
- Greatest brush in the world
- This brush works wonders with balance n brighten. You can apply heavy or light with this brush. Please give it a try you will never use any other.
- I really like this brush, I received it with a kit with bronze n brighten and use it for my foundation too. I also like the smaller sized retractable brush.
- Greatest brush
- This is the best brush ever. Please take time to fill in the stars to give a true rating. Please give this brush a try you won't be sorry. I'm 61 and don't anything else.
- lousy brush
- This brush is way too soft and the product goes all over my blouse when I try to apply it as it's impossible to control the bristles - then I couldn't return it because I bought it "on sale"!