Hope you are all doing great. The weather is getting cooler and the days are getting shorter but there is nothing better than the Fall. Reading your comments on my Facebook page and on the Beauty Banter, a lot of you are loving my Bake Sale Today’s Special Value and I couldn’t be more excited. The colors are luscious and go well for this season. Many of you have shared with me how you use your collection but I thought I would take this time to share with you a few tidbits on how to get the most of our your Bake Sale collection.
- All “slices” of the Eye Pie can be used wet for richer payoff and the 2 browns can double as liners. Dampen the liner end of the included brush before dabbing into the shadow for more dramatic color pay-off, and carefully line your upper/lower eyelids. The dark chocolate, mocha and pink hues allow for a variety of different looks.
- My Spackle® Tinted Under Make-up Primer in Ethereal not only keeps your makeup looking fresh and flawless for hours, but it also works beautifully when worn alone. It will give your skin a subtle glow of radiance. You can wear it at any time, day or night.
- For a rosy, all-over glow, blend your Balance-n-Brighten together with your Blush-n-Brighten. Swirl your kabuki brush across both domes and apply to face for a flawlessly flushed finish.
- Because of its brightening benefits, you can also use your Ethereal Spackle over your makeup as a highlighter. Apply a small amount to the apples of your cheeks, the bridge of your nose and under your eyebrows to instantly brighten your look. The result you will achieve is a dewy and radiant face.
- My Italian Marble Lipstick in Strawberry Toffee is so sheer and creamy, you can also use it as a cheek stain in a pinch! Dab the lipstick on the apples of your cheeks and blend into the skin. Beauty on the go!