Hi my lovely Geller Girls. Were you up bright and early just as I was to take in the royal vows? Princess Catherine looked absolutely stunning. A few of you have asked me how you can achieve her look. Here are my tips for getting Princess Catherine's exquisite wedding-day look:
- Catherine's skin looks flawlessly matte and natural. To emulate the look, try my Spackle Under Makeup Primer, perhaps Champagne Spackle to even out and awaken skin tone. Next, blend Balance-n-Brighten all over the face; with the perfect amount of coverage, it will create a flawless canvas for the rest of the look.
- The flashbulbs were certainly in action, but her face didn't look shiny in the slightest. Proactively treat shine and produce a porcelain-like finish, like Catherine's, with a thin layer of Matte Maker.
- Her cheeks are very rosy and beautifully defined. Try my Air Whipped Blush in Whisper Rose on the cheekbones for a healthy nuance of color.
- Catherine's eye makeup looks natural with gray and taupe shadow dusted on her lids (try my Sugar Free Marble Matte Baked Eyeshadow Duos) and a charcoal liner accentuating both top and bottom lashlines (try my Powder Eyeliner Pencil in Velvet).
- Try using a bone colored liner along her inner rims to brighten and frame eyes like Catherine's (Try my I-Care Eyeliner Duo in Bone). Coat lashes with black mascara - and don't forget the curler! (Try my NEW At Long Lash Mascara for a look that will last through the day and night, rain or sunshine!).
- Her eyebrows are prominent, yet not too overdone. It appears she placed a luminescent powder on her brow bones, which imparted a lifted look to the area (Try my Baked Vanilla Highlighter).
- Finally, lips are a creamy pink-nude with a hint of sheen, but nothing too overbearing. A gorgeous finishing touch to a stunning look! (Try my Air Whipped Lip in Innocent Mousse).