Posted by Laura on Dec 08,2014
It's the most wonderful time of the year in the most wonderful city on earth…And we are lucky enough to be here every single day! New York City transforms into a winter wonderland each year with Christmas trees, holiday window displays and amazing lights. Since this is our home, we have created a NYC Holiday 2014 guide with must-see sights & activities!
- Kick off your NYC holiday tour at Radio City Music Hall! Watch the famous Rockettes in their annual and incredible Radio City Christmas Spectacular. With lots of high-kicks and holiday cheer, it's a fun performance for all ages.
-Thousands of people converge on Rockefeller Plaza to visit and snap photos of the awe-inspiring beauty of this 80-foot-tall Christmas tree, beautifully decorated with 45,000 LED lights. We promise it is worth fighting the crowds to see!
- Half the fun of holiday shopping in New York is strolling down Fifth Avenue and gazing at the truly incredible window displays that coincide with this time of the year!
- Let the dancers of the New York City Ballet mesmerize you with their annual performance of George Balanchine's The Nutcracker. The performance runs until January 4th!
- A visit to NYC wouldn’t be complete without making a stop at Serendipity 3! If it’s too cold for you to sample the famous frozen hot chocolate, you can always try their Serendipitous Hot Chocolate or Cinnamon Sticks, an espresso with a cinnamon stirrer!
- During the holidays in Bryant Park more than 100 boutique shops help transform the popular park into a winter wonderland. The Holiday Shops at Bryant Park sell everything from jewelry to food.
- And last but not least, you can always join 1 million people in Times Square to ring in the New Year as the ball drops! (link to Times Square NYE)
If you visit NYC and do any of these activities, we want to see! Snap a pic and tag #LauraGellerHoliday!
Don’t forget to shop our Holiday 2014 collection!
Posted by Laura on Apr 16,2014
With spring here and summer fast approaching, festivals are becoming more and more popular!
Festivals are all about good times with friends and making amazing memories! We love the make-up, fashion and accessories, also! Self-expression and creativity is half the fun of going to a festival!
Here are our four festival beauty essentials.
1. Photo Ready Face
Create a flawless, photo ready face and protect your beautiful skin with SPF (after all, you’re going to be outside for a while!)
Our all-in-one beauty balm multitasks to the max! Creamy yet lightweight formula combines six skin-perfecting products in one tube: moisturizer, broad spectrum SPF, water-resistant foundation, anti-aging complex, antioxidant protection and complexion brightener. Contains antioxidants Ginseng Root and Ginkgo Biloba Extracts, Vitamins A and E, plus a Multi-Mineral Complex rich in Magnesium, Potassium and Zinc—all of which condition and protect skin from environmental damage. Optical brighteners instantly diffuse light and diminish the appearance of fine lines and blemishes, while Licorice Root brightens and helps even-out skin tone over time. Mineral oil-free, non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested.
Photo credit: TotalBeauty.com
2. Festive Bright Lip
A pop of color on your lips will match your festival merriment!
A juicy way to love your lips! Infused with Vitamin E, Love Me Dew features an ultra-hydrating, healing formula with a luxurious balm-like texture. Shiny color wears comfortably—never dry or sticky! This convenient chubby stick never needs sharpening and is perfect for touch-ups on the go.
- Watermelon Cooler: a vibrant pink coral
- Purple Currant: a violet raspberry
- Dragon Fruit Sorbet: a bright fuchsia pink
- Cranberry Glaze: a deep cranberry red
- Plum Freeze: a deep plum
- Lychee Glace: a bright orange coral
- Mango Sorbet: a bright orange
Photo credit: Refinery29.com
3. Mermaid Eyes
Create that metallic colorful lid whether it is rose gold or lavender.
Capturing the alluring beauty of the sea, Laura Geller Beauty introduces Cool Lids Cream Eyeshadow, a lightweight cream formula that deposits water-rich color in neutral, ocean-inspired shades. These easy-to-use eyeshadows cool on contact and dry to a transfer-proof, shimmering wet-look finish.
- Rose Gold Goddess: soft quartz
- Bronze Beauty: warm copper
- Lavender Lagoon: neutral violet
- Opal Oyster: silvery taupe
- Silver Sands: cool khaki
- Mermaid Marine: shimmering teal
Photo credit: PrettyMaking.com
4. Faux Glow:
Create a sun-kissed glow that all festival-goers seem to have!
Baked Body Frosting is for whenever you want to show a little skin, and your skin deserves to be polished to perfection. A moisturizing, silky smooth powder that adds the warmth of bronze, or pearly luminosity, to the body. Thanks to the buildable coverage, and wet-or-dry application, Baked Body Frosting can smooth on a subtle hint of luminosity, or build up in layers to a satin-sleek radiance. When applied wet, it will give your skin a diamond-like sheen.
Photo credit: Pinterest.com
Posted by Laura on Apr 15,2014
Posted by Laura on Apr 07,2014
Meet and greet ME, Laura Geller, founder of Laura Geller Beauty and one of the beauty industry’s most talented and recognized make-up artists, as my Pro Artistry Team provides master classes and make-up consultations to help update your look for spring!
ULTA Beauty will host me and my Pro Artistry Team for a unique spring beauty event showcasing our innovative, multi-tasking cosmetics that make beauty easy and fun for every woman. Join the Laura Geller Beauty team for exclusive master classes that show how simple it is to create a flattering look for spring – or sign up for make-up application appointments to indulge in a full face of fresh beauty.
A $50 pre-purchased ULTA gift card reserves your make-up application appointment during Laura’s personal appearance. A $100 pre-purchased ULTA gift card reserves your place in one of the master classes, led by National Make-up Artist Marissa Rudolph. Both cards are redeemable for Laura Geller Beauty products the day of the event. Plus, receive free special gifts with your purchase of $50 or more of Laura Geller Beauty products!
Fairfield Place Mall
131 E. Swedesford Rd.
Exton, PA 19341
Friday, May 2, 2014
Laura Geller Beauty Master Class: 6 PM – 7:15 PM
Saturday, May 3, 2014
Laura Geller Beauty Master Class: 8:30 AM – 9:45 AM
Laura Geller Personal Appearance: 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Make-up Appointments: 10:30 AM – 2 PM
We hope you can make it! Click here for more details and to join the conversation on Facebook!
Posted by Laura on Dec 27,2013