Posted by Laura on Jul 02,2014
You will need:
-1/4 cup(s) sugar
-1/4 cup(s) water
-1 cup(s) blueberries
-1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
-1 cup(s) heavy cream
-10 ounce(s) angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
-2 cup(s) strawberries, hulled and chopped
-1/2 cup(s) shredded coconut, sweetened and toasted
-8 (8 ounces each) canning jars
Photo Credit: Con Poulos
1. In 1-quart saucepan, stir together sugar and water. Heat to boiling on high, stirring occasionally; stir in blueberries and lemon juice. Remove from heat. Let cool completely.
2. In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, whip cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold in cooled blueberry mixture.
3. Place a single layer of angel food cake on bottom of 1 canning jar. Top with 2 tablespoons strawberries, then 2 tablespoons blueberry whipped cream. Repeat layering of cake, strawberries, and whipped cream. Repeat with remaining 7 jars. Serve immediately, or replace screw caps and refrigerate up to 1 day. Before serving, top each parfait with 1 tablespoon coconut.
These Berry Cupcakes topped with raspberries are a cute and simple addition to any festivity! *(This recipe makes 34 cupcakes!)
You will need:
-3 1/4 cup(s) cake flour
-2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
-1 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
-8 ounce(s) (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
-1 3/4 cup(s) sugar
-1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
-1 cup(s) whole milk
-8 large egg whites, room temperature
-1 1/2 pint(s) (3 cups) blueberries
-34 (1/2 pint; about 1 1/3 cups) raspberries
-Cream Cheese Frosting
-2 tablespoon(s) butter, softened
-3 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
-1 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
Beat butter and cheese in small bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy; gradually beat in sifted powdered sugar.
Photo Credit: Martha Stewart
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, with racks in middle and lower positions. Line 3 muffin tins with 34 liners. Whisk together 3 cups flour, the baking powder, and salt. Beat butter, 1 1/2 cups sugar, and the vanilla until pale and fluffy. Scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
2. Beat in flour mixture in 3 additions, alternating with milk.
3. Beat whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add remaining 1/4 cup sugar, beating until stiff, glossy peaks form. Using a rubber spatula, fold one-third of the whites into batter, then carefully fold in remaining whites. Gently toss blueberries with remaining 1/4 cup flour to coat. Gently fold floured blueberries into batter. Divide batter evenly among cupcake liners.
4. Bake until cupcakes spring back when touched, 23 to 25 minutes. Let cool in tins on wire racks for 10 minutes. Remove cupcakes from tins, and let cool completely on wire racks. Frost cupcakes and garnish each with a raspberry.
I hope you ladies love these treats as much as I do!
All of this fruit and dessert talk has me thinking about some of my favorite beauty treats!
Our Just Berry Kit is not only the perfect pop of red for the 4th of July, but also an easy item to bring on-the-go to a party! Cheeks get a pretty flush of Blush-n-Brighten Baked Blush in the shade Roseberry and lips get drenched in color and shine with Color Drenched Lip Gloss in the shade Berry Crush! Don’t forget to shop LauraGeller.com for our Friends & Family Sale and get 25% OFF of every item (ends 7/7)!
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! If any of my GGs decide to make these, or any other patriotic meals this holiday weekend, please post them and hashtag #LauraGeller and #BakedIsBetter!
*All recipes from Delish.com.
Posted by Laura on May 23,2014
Our Brand NEW Tuscan Sun Today’s Special Value Is Here!
Gorgeous skin, perfectly pouty lips and beauty that appears effortless: we’ve captured the spirit of Italian allure with the Tuscan Sun collection! Our latest formulations and gorgeous new hues protect, perfect and prettify your look.
NEW Spackle® SPF 30 delivers broad spectrum sun protection while priming skin to a perfect canvas for extended make-up wear.
The color-correcting Baked foundation evens skin tone while a NEW Baked blush, made with skin-loving Italian Thermal Spring Water, adds a soft flush to cheeks.
Skin looks instantly radiant with a sweep of our Baked highlighter.
A NEW lip stain creates a “just bitten” lustrous matte pout that lasts.
Delivered in a straw tote that’s ideal for a Saturday morning stroll through the farmer’s market, Tuscan Sun will have you looking naturally beautiful, wherever your travels take you!
Today's Special Value Price: $56.96
Good until May 24, 2014 2:59 a.m. ET
Shipping & Handling: $6.72
Easy Pay! 2 Installments of $28.48, plus Tax and S & H
Shop today ! A240482
Posted by Laura on Apr 08,2014
Laura Geller Beauty and QVC are teaming up to celebrate moms!
Mother’s Day is the perfect time to celebrate the women you admire. Take a moment to pat yourself on the back this Mother’s Day or even buy yourself a gift because you deserve it, girlfriends!
Check out all of the gift picks I’ve selected in my Gifts For Mom toGather collection!
Make your own “Gifts for Mom” collection on toGather for a chance to win. 3 winners will receive a $250 gift card! Click here to create your #GiftsforMom collection for a chance to win!
Entry details below. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Must be 18+ years to enter.
Posted by Laura on Apr 07,2014
Meet and greet ME, Laura Geller, founder of Laura Geller Beauty and one of the beauty industry’s most talented and recognized make-up artists, as my Pro Artistry Team provides master classes and make-up consultations to help update your look for spring!
ULTA Beauty will host me and my Pro Artistry Team for a unique spring beauty event showcasing our innovative, multi-tasking cosmetics that make beauty easy and fun for every woman. Join the Laura Geller Beauty team for exclusive master classes that show how simple it is to create a flattering look for spring – or sign up for make-up application appointments to indulge in a full face of fresh beauty.
A $50 pre-purchased ULTA gift card reserves your make-up application appointment during Laura’s personal appearance. A $100 pre-purchased ULTA gift card reserves your place in one of the master classes, led by National Make-up Artist Marissa Rudolph. Both cards are redeemable for Laura Geller Beauty products the day of the event. Plus, receive free special gifts with your purchase of $50 or more of Laura Geller Beauty products!
Fairfield Place Mall
131 E. Swedesford Rd.
Exton, PA 19341
Friday, May 2, 2014
Laura Geller Beauty Master Class: 6 PM – 7:15 PM
Saturday, May 3, 2014
Laura Geller Beauty Master Class: 8:30 AM – 9:45 AM
Laura Geller Personal Appearance: 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Make-up Appointments: 10:30 AM – 2 PM
We hope you can make it! Click here for more details and to join the conversation on Facebook!
Posted by Laura on Feb 12,2014