Posted by Laura on Jul 02,2014
You will need:
-1/4 cup(s) sugar
-1/4 cup(s) water
-1 cup(s) blueberries
-1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
-1 cup(s) heavy cream
-10 ounce(s) angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
-2 cup(s) strawberries, hulled and chopped
-1/2 cup(s) shredded coconut, sweetened and toasted
-8 (8 ounces each) canning jars
Photo Credit: Con Poulos
1. In 1-quart saucepan, stir together sugar and water. Heat to boiling on high, stirring occasionally; stir in blueberries and lemon juice. Remove from heat. Let cool completely.
2. In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, whip cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold in cooled blueberry mixture.
3. Place a single layer of angel food cake on bottom of 1 canning jar. Top with 2 tablespoons strawberries, then 2 tablespoons blueberry whipped cream. Repeat layering of cake, strawberries, and whipped cream. Repeat with remaining 7 jars. Serve immediately, or replace screw caps and refrigerate up to 1 day. Before serving, top each parfait with 1 tablespoon coconut.
These Berry Cupcakes topped with raspberries are a cute and simple addition to any festivity! *(This recipe makes 34 cupcakes!)
You will need:
-3 1/4 cup(s) cake flour
-2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
-1 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
-8 ounce(s) (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
-1 3/4 cup(s) sugar
-1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
-1 cup(s) whole milk
-8 large egg whites, room temperature
-1 1/2 pint(s) (3 cups) blueberries
-34 (1/2 pint; about 1 1/3 cups) raspberries
-Cream Cheese Frosting
-2 tablespoon(s) butter, softened
-3 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
-1 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
Beat butter and cheese in small bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy; gradually beat in sifted powdered sugar.
Photo Credit: Martha Stewart
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, with racks in middle and lower positions. Line 3 muffin tins with 34 liners. Whisk together 3 cups flour, the baking powder, and salt. Beat butter, 1 1/2 cups sugar, and the vanilla until pale and fluffy. Scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
2. Beat in flour mixture in 3 additions, alternating with milk.
3. Beat whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add remaining 1/4 cup sugar, beating until stiff, glossy peaks form. Using a rubber spatula, fold one-third of the whites into batter, then carefully fold in remaining whites. Gently toss blueberries with remaining 1/4 cup flour to coat. Gently fold floured blueberries into batter. Divide batter evenly among cupcake liners.
4. Bake until cupcakes spring back when touched, 23 to 25 minutes. Let cool in tins on wire racks for 10 minutes. Remove cupcakes from tins, and let cool completely on wire racks. Frost cupcakes and garnish each with a raspberry.
I hope you ladies love these treats as much as I do!
All of this fruit and dessert talk has me thinking about some of my favorite beauty treats!
Our Just Berry Kit is not only the perfect pop of red for the 4th of July, but also an easy item to bring on-the-go to a party! Cheeks get a pretty flush of Blush-n-Brighten Baked Blush in the shade Roseberry and lips get drenched in color and shine with Color Drenched Lip Gloss in the shade Berry Crush! Don’t forget to shop LauraGeller.com for our Friends & Family Sale and get 25% OFF of every item (ends 7/7)!
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! If any of my GGs decide to make these, or any other patriotic meals this holiday weekend, please post them and hashtag #LauraGeller and #BakedIsBetter!
*All recipes from Delish.com.
Posted by Laura on Apr 08,2014
Laura Geller Beauty and QVC are teaming up to celebrate moms!
Mother’s Day is the perfect time to celebrate the women you admire. Take a moment to pat yourself on the back this Mother’s Day or even buy yourself a gift because you deserve it, girlfriends!
Check out all of the gift picks I’ve selected in my Gifts For Mom toGather collection!
Make your own “Gifts for Mom” collection on toGather for a chance to win. 3 winners will receive a $250 gift card! Click here to create your #GiftsforMom collection for a chance to win!
Entry details below. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Must be 18+ years to enter.
Posted by Laura on Dec 27,2013
Posted by Laura on Dec 05,2013
UK GGs! I cannot wait to be back on QVC UK December 15th with a very special offer!
Until then, here are some wonderful sneak peeks of our beauty treats coming your way…
Brand New from Laura Geller Beauty
Alison Young, Sarah Jagger and I had so much fun shooting our videos, and we hope you have as much fun watching!
Laura Geller Beauty Studio Tour
Alison and Sarah Catching Up
See you soon!
Posted by Laura on May 06,2013
Raise your glass and say “saluté!” Infused with powerful age-fighting superstars like Resveratrol, Grapeseed Oil and a serving of good-for-skin ingredients, Beauty Off The Vine celebrates all the things you love about red wine. This hand-picked beauty collection also includes my next-generation Baked products, in juicy, fresh-off-the-vine shades that let you create an ever-youthful look instantaneously, plus a lovely wine-glass charm to top off this get-gorgeous “bottle”! Enjoy!
This kit introduces you to the best of the original Baked Collection: Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation and Baked Highlighter, and my new Baked ImPRESSions. My love of rich strong Italian coffee inspired me to infuse each of the blush and eyeshadow shades with good-for-you qualities of Arabica Extract and Caffeine for maximum, full-bodied color. The warm, flattering-for-all shades of Mocha Mauve Latté and Espresso Yourself each bear a coffee bean design. To complete this collection is my Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Café Au Lait—a lightly coffee-scented lip gloss that combines rich color with out-of-this-world shine. Brew up your best look ever! It’s all here, in Fresh Brewed Beauty.
Inspired by the amazing architecture, breathtaking scenery and overall allure of one of my favorite places in the world, my Lip Pops trio captures the thrill of a romantic Italian getaway. Palazzo Petal, Milano Mauve and Venetian Vino give you brilliant shine, a gorgeous wash of color and creamy texture. Plus, you get the stay-put qualities of a lip stain, thanks to a non-sticky, waterproof formula that also packs in Cottonseed Oil and Vitamin E, for the softest, most satiny results. I’ve also added the subtle aroma of strawberries for a sweet cap to this vacation-inspired collection.
If there’s one thing that can complete your look, it’s lipstick. On hectic days, you can forget about the rest of your makeup, but not lip color. And, what better way to cover your pretty-pout checklist during this busy, party-filled holiday season than my new collection of gorgeous Italian Marble Lipsticks! This swirl of light and dark pigments creates a vibrant depth of color on the lips, while its unique formulation provides deeply smoothing and softening benefits, thanks to moisturizing emollient oils.
Get swept away by the gorgeous sun-warmed colors in this collection! Never miss a beat when it comes to perfectly pairing your cheek and lip colors with this summer-inspired duo. Complementary shades of Ethereal Blush in Sateen Subtle Sunswept and Dream Creams Lip Palette in Sunswept give you that glowing, just-back-from-vacation look.
Happy Mother’s Day to all of the amazing women out there. Enjoy your day!