Posted by Laura on Dec 08,2014
It's the most wonderful time of the year in the most wonderful city on earth…And we are lucky enough to be here every single day! New York City transforms into a winter wonderland each year with Christmas trees, holiday window displays and amazing lights. Since this is our home, we have created a NYC Holiday 2014 guide with must-see sights & activities!
- Kick off your NYC holiday tour at Radio City Music Hall! Watch the famous Rockettes in their annual and incredible Radio City Christmas Spectacular. With lots of high-kicks and holiday cheer, it's a fun performance for all ages.
-Thousands of people converge on Rockefeller Plaza to visit and snap photos of the awe-inspiring beauty of this 80-foot-tall Christmas tree, beautifully decorated with 45,000 LED lights. We promise it is worth fighting the crowds to see!
- Half the fun of holiday shopping in New York is strolling down Fifth Avenue and gazing at the truly incredible window displays that coincide with this time of the year!
- Let the dancers of the New York City Ballet mesmerize you with their annual performance of George Balanchine's The Nutcracker. The performance runs until January 4th!
- A visit to NYC wouldn’t be complete without making a stop at Serendipity 3! If it’s too cold for you to sample the famous frozen hot chocolate, you can always try their Serendipitous Hot Chocolate or Cinnamon Sticks, an espresso with a cinnamon stirrer!
- During the holidays in Bryant Park more than 100 boutique shops help transform the popular park into a winter wonderland. The Holiday Shops at Bryant Park sell everything from jewelry to food.
- And last but not least, you can always join 1 million people in Times Square to ring in the New Year as the ball drops! (link to Times Square NYE)
If you visit NYC and do any of these activities, we want to see! Snap a pic and tag #LauraGellerHoliday!
Don’t forget to shop our Holiday 2014 collection!
Posted by Laura on Dec 05,2014
Every Friday until the end of December we are bringing our sold-out 25 Shades of Baked palette out of the Laura Geller vault…and giving 12 of our social fans a chance to win them! Our 25 Shades of Baked holiday palette contains 25 gorgeous shades of endless possibility!
Here’s how to enter:
All winners will be announced by January 1, 2015.
Good luck & Happy Holidays Geller Girls!
Posted by Laura on Nov 25,2014
Join the Laura Geller Beauty Team on your favorite social media sites for exclusive access to even more holiday beauty fun! From behind-the-scenes pics to make-up tips, we’ll get you through the holidays looking (and feeling) beautiful! Bonus: you’ll get first access to deals on products AND a sneak-peek at what the holidays look like from New York City (hello, Rockefeller Center tree)!
Facebook - Connect With Us!
Twitter - Tweet Us!
Instagram - See Photos!
Pinterest - Get Inspired!
YouTube - Watch Videos!
Make sure we meet you too...Share your Laura Geller Beauty product pics (and selfies) with us by entering our Baked is Better Sweepstakes! Did we mention you can win a 1 year supply of Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation, $500 shopping spree, & a hand-picked gift and letter from Laura Geller herself?
Enter Sweepstakes Here>
Posted by Laura on Oct 22,2014
Still can't figure out what to be for Halloween night? Try out one of these dazzling looks created entirely with Laura Geller products for an instant Halloween costume solution that will make an impression!
-Next, for the perfect skeleton complexion, we recommend using our Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation in Porcelain.
-Apply our Eye Rimz in Blue Voodoo to your lids for a skeleton stare that smolders.
-Create "eye sockets" by drawing in large black circular shapes around the eyes that you will fill in with I-Care Eyeliner in Black.
-With your I-Care, draw lines on the outer corners of the mouth that mark the hinges of the jaw, and thin lines on the mouth to create the spaces between the ‘teeth’.
-Brush on some of our GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara.
-For a standout skeleton look, finish with our Color Enriched Anti-Aging Lipstick in Cab Crush, a creamy plum color.
-With our Baked Marble Eyeshadow in Pink Icing/Devils Food, sweep the lightest shade across your lids blending up to your crease. Apply the dark shade to your outer lashline and outer crease and blend well for a sophisticated eye look.
-Apply our GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara for the ultimate beauty queen look.
-Finish with our Color Drenched Lip Gloss in French Press Rose.
-Cover your face with our Spackle Under Make-Up Primer to create a flawless canvas and help your whiskers and nose stay on longer without having to reapply.
-Create an upside-down triangle on the tip of your nose using our Inkwell Waterproof Gel Liner in Black and fill it in. The point should be at the bottom of your nose.
-Still using the Inkwell, create the pronounced tear ducts by drawing a vertical quarter-inch line from your inner top lash lines past your natural tearducts.
-Then, fully line your top lash lines extending the line out past the outer corners of your eyes creating a fierce cat-eye look.
-Apply our GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara for long, gorgeous, feline lashes.
-Finish with our Color Brilliance Lustrous Lipstick in our vibrant rose shade, Flirt.
Posted by Laura on Oct 09,2014