Posted by Laura on Nov 25,2014
Join the Laura Geller Beauty Team on your favorite social media sites for exclusive access to even more holiday beauty fun! From behind-the-scenes pics to make-up tips, we’ll get you through the holidays looking (and feeling) beautiful! Bonus: you’ll get first access to deals on products AND a sneak-peek at what the holidays look like from New York City (hello, Rockefeller Center tree)!
Facebook - Connect With Us!
Twitter - Tweet Us!
Instagram - See Photos!
Pinterest - Get Inspired!
YouTube - Watch Videos!
Make sure we meet you too...Share your Laura Geller Beauty product pics (and selfies) with us by entering our Baked is Better Sweepstakes! Did we mention you can win a 1 year supply of Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation, $500 shopping spree, & a hand-picked gift and letter from Laura Geller herself?
Enter Sweepstakes Here>
Posted by Laura on Oct 22,2014
Still can't figure out what to be for Halloween night? Try out one of these dazzling looks created entirely with Laura Geller products for an instant Halloween costume solution that will make an impression!
-Next, for the perfect skeleton complexion, we recommend using our Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation in Porcelain.
-Apply our Eye Rimz in Blue Voodoo to your lids for a skeleton stare that smolders.
-Create "eye sockets" by drawing in large black circular shapes around the eyes that you will fill in with I-Care Eyeliner in Black.
-With your I-Care, draw lines on the outer corners of the mouth that mark the hinges of the jaw, and thin lines on the mouth to create the spaces between the ‘teeth’.
-Brush on some of our GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara.
-For a standout skeleton look, finish with our Color Enriched Anti-Aging Lipstick in Cab Crush, a creamy plum color.
-With our Baked Marble Eyeshadow in Pink Icing/Devils Food, sweep the lightest shade across your lids blending up to your crease. Apply the dark shade to your outer lashline and outer crease and blend well for a sophisticated eye look.
-Apply our GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara for the ultimate beauty queen look.
-Finish with our Color Drenched Lip Gloss in French Press Rose.
-Cover your face with our Spackle Under Make-Up Primer to create a flawless canvas and help your whiskers and nose stay on longer without having to reapply.
-Create an upside-down triangle on the tip of your nose using our Inkwell Waterproof Gel Liner in Black and fill it in. The point should be at the bottom of your nose.
-Still using the Inkwell, create the pronounced tear ducts by drawing a vertical quarter-inch line from your inner top lash lines past your natural tearducts.
-Then, fully line your top lash lines extending the line out past the outer corners of your eyes creating a fierce cat-eye look.
-Apply our GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara for long, gorgeous, feline lashes.
-Finish with our Color Brilliance Lustrous Lipstick in our vibrant rose shade, Flirt.
Posted by Laura on Oct 09,2014
Posted by Laura on Jul 02,2014
You will need:
-1/4 cup(s) sugar
-1/4 cup(s) water
-1 cup(s) blueberries
-1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
-1 cup(s) heavy cream
-10 ounce(s) angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
-2 cup(s) strawberries, hulled and chopped
-1/2 cup(s) shredded coconut, sweetened and toasted
-8 (8 ounces each) canning jars
Photo Credit: Con Poulos
1. In 1-quart saucepan, stir together sugar and water. Heat to boiling on high, stirring occasionally; stir in blueberries and lemon juice. Remove from heat. Let cool completely.
2. In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, whip cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold in cooled blueberry mixture.
3. Place a single layer of angel food cake on bottom of 1 canning jar. Top with 2 tablespoons strawberries, then 2 tablespoons blueberry whipped cream. Repeat layering of cake, strawberries, and whipped cream. Repeat with remaining 7 jars. Serve immediately, or replace screw caps and refrigerate up to 1 day. Before serving, top each parfait with 1 tablespoon coconut.
These Berry Cupcakes topped with raspberries are a cute and simple addition to any festivity! *(This recipe makes 34 cupcakes!)
You will need:
-3 1/4 cup(s) cake flour
-2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
-1 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
-8 ounce(s) (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
-1 3/4 cup(s) sugar
-1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
-1 cup(s) whole milk
-8 large egg whites, room temperature
-1 1/2 pint(s) (3 cups) blueberries
-34 (1/2 pint; about 1 1/3 cups) raspberries
-Cream Cheese Frosting
-2 tablespoon(s) butter, softened
-3 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
-1 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
Beat butter and cheese in small bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy; gradually beat in sifted powdered sugar.
Photo Credit: Martha Stewart
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, with racks in middle and lower positions. Line 3 muffin tins with 34 liners. Whisk together 3 cups flour, the baking powder, and salt. Beat butter, 1 1/2 cups sugar, and the vanilla until pale and fluffy. Scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
2. Beat in flour mixture in 3 additions, alternating with milk.
3. Beat whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add remaining 1/4 cup sugar, beating until stiff, glossy peaks form. Using a rubber spatula, fold one-third of the whites into batter, then carefully fold in remaining whites. Gently toss blueberries with remaining 1/4 cup flour to coat. Gently fold floured blueberries into batter. Divide batter evenly among cupcake liners.
4. Bake until cupcakes spring back when touched, 23 to 25 minutes. Let cool in tins on wire racks for 10 minutes. Remove cupcakes from tins, and let cool completely on wire racks. Frost cupcakes and garnish each with a raspberry.
I hope you ladies love these treats as much as I do!
All of this fruit and dessert talk has me thinking about some of my favorite beauty treats!
Our Just Berry Kit is not only the perfect pop of red for the 4th of July, but also an easy item to bring on-the-go to a party! Cheeks get a pretty flush of Blush-n-Brighten Baked Blush in the shade Roseberry and lips get drenched in color and shine with Color Drenched Lip Gloss in the shade Berry Crush! Don’t forget to shop LauraGeller.com for our Friends & Family Sale and get 25% OFF of every item (ends 7/7)!
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! If any of my GGs decide to make these, or any other patriotic meals this holiday weekend, please post them and hashtag #LauraGeller and #BakedIsBetter!
*All recipes from Delish.com.
Posted by Laura on Apr 08,2014
Laura Geller Beauty and QVC are teaming up to celebrate moms!
Mother’s Day is the perfect time to celebrate the women you admire. Take a moment to pat yourself on the back this Mother’s Day or even buy yourself a gift because you deserve it, girlfriends!
Check out all of the gift picks I’ve selected in my Gifts For Mom toGather collection!
Make your own “Gifts for Mom” collection on toGather for a chance to win. 3 winners will receive a $250 gift card! Click here to create your #GiftsforMom collection for a chance to win!
Entry details below. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Must be 18+ years to enter.