Posted by Laura on Dec 26,2011
I am so excited to be ending 2011 with a bang – on December 31 st , I will present my brand new Today’s Special Value: All-Stars . If you have always been a fan of my makeup, this is certainly a collection you don’t want to miss out on as it includes all of my top selling and most loved items.
These items will help you perfect your makeup routine to achieve professional makeup artist results at home. Featuring my highly rated Italian-baked products in my best selling shades along with my “all star” face and eye primers to complete your look, all in a convenient and stylish cosmetic pouch, this collection is sure to make your New Year a success.
Make sure you’re there on QVC on December 31st to get a full preview of what’s inside. Below is a list of times:
12 AM EST / 9 PM PST (12/30) - Laura Geller Makeup Studio
7 AM EST / 4 AM PST - Laura Geller Makeup Studio
2 PM EST / 11 AM PST - Laura Geller Makeup Studio
6 PM EST / 3 PM PST - Laura Geller Makeup Studio
9 PM EST / 6 PM PST - Laura Geller Makeup Studio
Can’t wait to ring in the New Year with each and every one of you!
Posted by Laura on Dec 20,2011
The hustle and bustle in NYC and the twinkling lights almost everywhere can only mean one thing – the holidays are very, very near. The holidays for me have always been a nostalgic time to reminisce on family traditions and holidays past, but it is also a time to appreciate the present and look forward to the future. It is a time to express love, gratitude, and excitement about what comes next!
I am eternally grateful for all of your support this past year. Please know you, all of you, are a part of the memories I cherish and reflect upon always.
As another year comes to an end, I look so forward to starting a new chapter with you. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday that brings joy to your heart and are able to spend this special time with your loved ones.
Posted by Laura on Nov 18,2011
School is fully in effect, the leaves have changed colors, and the holidays are fast approaching. I am certain time moves faster as I grow older! With Thanksgiving very near, I reflected on all that I am thankful for. Of course, I am so grateful for my family, especially my son, Daniel but I am also thankful for YOU. I know I often express this sentiment on my blogs and on Facebook but I sincerely mean this. My GGs give purpose and meaning to everything I do. You give me the strength and aspiration to continue to strive for only the best. It warms my heart to provide products to you that are beautiful (like each of you), multi-tasking, and made of only the highest quality raw ingredients.
Posted by Laura on Oct 20,2011
I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. I am back home in NYC as I was recently celebrating my 7th Anniversary on QVC UK. I had a full 2 days of shows but the energy of my UK gals kept me going. I hope that those of you who were able to tune in found many items that you loved or learned more ways to get the most out of your favorite Laura Geller Makeup item. Below are some photos that I was able to take.
Posted by Laura on Sep 20,2011
Hope you are all doing great. The weather is getting cooler and the days are getting shorter but there is nothing better than the Fall. Reading your comments on my Facebook page and on the Beauty Banter, a lot of you are loving my Bake Sale Today’s Special Value and I couldn’t be more excited. The colors are luscious and go well for this season. Many of you have shared with me how you use your collection but I thought I would take this time to share with you a few tidbits on how to get the most of our your Bake Sale collection.
- All “slices” of the Eye Pie can be used wet for richer payoff and the 2 browns can double as liners. Dampen the liner end of the included brush before dabbing into the shadow for more dramatic color pay-off, and carefully line your upper/lower eyelids. The dark chocolate, mocha and pink hues allow for a variety of different looks.
- My Spackle® Tinted Under Make-up Primer in Ethereal not only keeps your makeup looking fresh and flawless for hours, but it also works beautifully when worn alone. It will give your skin a subtle glow of radiance. You can wear it at any time, day or night.
- For a rosy, all-over glow, blend your Balance-n-Brighten together with your Blush-n-Brighten. Swirl your kabuki brush across both domes and apply to face for a flawlessly flushed finish.
- Because of its brightening benefits, you can also use your Ethereal Spackle over your makeup as a highlighter. Apply a small amount to the apples of your cheeks, the bridge of your nose and under your eyebrows to instantly brighten your look. The result you will achieve is a dewy and radiant face.
- My Italian Marble Lipstick in Strawberry Toffee is so sheer and creamy, you can also use it as a cheek stain in a pinch! Dab the lipstick on the apples of your cheeks and blend into the skin. Beauty on the go!