Posted by Laura on Oct 20,2011
I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. I am back home in NYC as I was recently celebrating my 7th Anniversary on QVC UK. I had a full 2 days of shows but the energy of my UK gals kept me going. I hope that those of you who were able to tune in found many items that you loved or learned more ways to get the most out of your favorite Laura Geller Makeup item. Below are some photos that I was able to take.
Posted by Laura on Sep 20,2011
Hope you are all doing great. The weather is getting cooler and the days are getting shorter but there is nothing better than the Fall. Reading your comments on my Facebook page and on the Beauty Banter, a lot of you are loving my Bake Sale Today’s Special Value and I couldn’t be more excited. The colors are luscious and go well for this season. Many of you have shared with me how you use your collection but I thought I would take this time to share with you a few tidbits on how to get the most of our your Bake Sale collection.
- All “slices” of the Eye Pie can be used wet for richer payoff and the 2 browns can double as liners. Dampen the liner end of the included brush before dabbing into the shadow for more dramatic color pay-off, and carefully line your upper/lower eyelids. The dark chocolate, mocha and pink hues allow for a variety of different looks.
- My Spackle® Tinted Under Make-up Primer in Ethereal not only keeps your makeup looking fresh and flawless for hours, but it also works beautifully when worn alone. It will give your skin a subtle glow of radiance. You can wear it at any time, day or night.
- For a rosy, all-over glow, blend your Balance-n-Brighten together with your Blush-n-Brighten. Swirl your kabuki brush across both domes and apply to face for a flawlessly flushed finish.
- Because of its brightening benefits, you can also use your Ethereal Spackle over your makeup as a highlighter. Apply a small amount to the apples of your cheeks, the bridge of your nose and under your eyebrows to instantly brighten your look. The result you will achieve is a dewy and radiant face.
- My Italian Marble Lipstick in Strawberry Toffee is so sheer and creamy, you can also use it as a cheek stain in a pinch! Dab the lipstick on the apples of your cheeks and blend into the skin. Beauty on the go!
Posted by Laura on Sep 07,2011
Hi Geller Girls —
I'm so excited to be bringing you on September 9th my newest Today’s Special Value: Bake Sale. This collection should be as self-indulgent as a cup of coffee and a scrumptious cupcake. For the first time in a kit I’ll have Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Ethereal. I’m super excited about my newest palette of gorgeous eyeshadows, Baked Eye Pie Shadow Trio in Birthday Cake. The silky, shimmery dome features three “slices” of pure, baked-in color in a full-sized portable compact. You’ll love the scrumptious shades of chocolate, mocha and creamy strawberry that can be used to highlight, contour and emphasize the eyes. Blush-n-Brighten Baked Cheek Color in Pink Buttercream is the perfect petal hue swirled with copper and gold flecks (and it’s perfect for every Geller Girl). It leaves cheeks rosy and glowing. And to top it off, it also comes with an Italian Marble Lipstick in Strawberry Toffee, a classic warm pink with copper undertones and Double Ended Shadow and Liner Brush.
I know you’ll love this all baked collection. See you September 9th starting at 12am EST (or 9pm for you ladies on the West Coast).
Oh, and how could I forget Fashion’s Night Out. I’m so honored to be included in QVC’s Fashion Night Out event in New York City on September 8th. If you’re in the city, join us for cocktails, a live QVC broadcast, star-studded multimedia experience, beauty experience with our best makeup artists. Or be part of the Laura Geller Tweet Suite by following us on Twitter all night long. Tweet using the hastag #QVCFNO and tag @LauraGeller in all your tweets to join in on the fun.
Posted by Laura on Aug 29,2011
Hope you all enjoyed the video. I am off for some relaxation with Daniel as we head to a wonderful vacation just in time for the reveal of my TSV. I can’t wait to show you all of the wonderful goodies I have for you.
Posted by Laura on Aug 28,2011
I cannot tell you how thankful I am for all your votes for the 2011 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards. I am so happy to have won for Best Primer, Best Blush and Best Eyeliner. It means so much to me knowing that you appreciate the hard work my team and I take to make each and every one of you happy. I know I say it all the time but it's true … I would be nowhere with out you all. Please watch the video below as a token of my gratitude.