Bid farewell to skin imperfections, and say hello to highlighting your favorite facial features! Balance-n-Highlight has color correcting swirls of silky Balance-n-Brighten powder foundation to even out skin tone, with a ‘slice’ of illuminating Baked highlighter in Portofino to create a lit-from-within glow.
Porcelain: Very fair skin, burns easily, with pink undertones
Tan: Olive to tan skin with yellow undertones
Deep: Olive to deep skinned women of color with yellow undertones
- Additional Information
1. With the brush end of the Double-Ended Foundation & Highlighter Applicator, apply Balance-n-Brighten all over face. Using the sponge end, sweep Baked Highlighter on cheekbones, across forehead, or down the nose.
2. Swirl both products together for an overall illuminated look.
Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium
Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Nylon-12, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl
Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Simmondsia
Chinensis Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil), Lauroyl Lysine, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Tin Oxide,
Sorbitan Oleate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum
Borosilicate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium
Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77288 (Chromium
Oxide Greens), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)
Net Wt. 0.29 oz./8.5 g
Made in Italy
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Pleasantly surprised!
- I accidentally ordered the Balance N Highlight instead of my regular Balance N Brighten. I love Balance N Brighten as a quick foundation. It works well on my combo/oily skin. The Highlight is beautiful! Subtle, but makes my face glow. I am shocked at how much I love this. I don't do highlighters, because they just make me look greasy or highlight imperfections on my skin. This one does not.
- my new favorite "balance"
- I love this--and now prefer it to regular "balance and brighten." I am older, and normally don't highlight. But this works well for my skin, and looks natural--only better!
- balance and highlight
- I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! Are you discontinuing it? I usually order it from QVC, but I notice that there are only a couple color left on your website and he QVC website. This is very discouraging to me!!!!!!